Tyler turned the big 24 yesterday! I was excited all week long since I had a whole theme planned for the big day. We have been talking about going camping for a while but don't really have the things needed for such activity. So I went on a shopping spree! I got him everything camping and his parents and grandparents sent him some money and so we bought other things that I did get. So now...we have all that we need! I also wanted to get him a sweet cake, so I went to Smith's and bought a Diego cake (it was the closest to camping that I could find. :)
Tyler getting ready to open his gifts!
Tyler and his new pocketknife
All his camping gear!
Tyler and his sweet Diego cupcake cake!
That night we decided to have a campout in our front room since it was wet and raining on and off outside. It was super fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment