On August 1 Tyler and I had been married for a year! Since it fell on a Sunday this year we celebrated the day before. Tyler was planning something for a while, I didn't really care what we did, just that we did something. So we ended up going to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple where we were sealed and did sealings. Then we went and ate at The Mayan, which was super cool. Afterwards, we came home and watched Stardust. Tyler surprised me with tickets to Lion King!!! I, on the other hand, bought him garments and a wallet...what?! It's what he wanted and needed!
Eating our Wedding Cake!
Happy anniversary you two...what a great night you had. We are going to Lion King in September...I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Happy Anniversary! That is super exciting! It sounds like you had a great one. We went to Timp to celebrate our big day as well. -Crazy! Only we decided to find out how old and out of shape we are by hiking the mountain.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already.
ReplyDeleteI love that you admitted you got him garments and a wallet on FB. So great! Happy Anniversary to a darling couple :)
ReplyDelete