Tyler and I were excited to watch Ben while my sister and Troy went to see James at the hospital and out to eat with some friends. Ben is just a funny little guy and has a fun personality that we couldn't wait to play with him. We took him to the tree house, we knew Ben went there a lot, and that it was one of his favorite places...one time he went with his grandparents to the treehouse and pulled down his pants when he walked in because he was so excited and felt like he was at home...I guess he does that a lot at his own house. However, we didn't know that he knew that place like the back of his hand. Every time I thought he was running away, he was just going to see another exhibit he liked. One time he started running towards a part where there was a hallway with an exit sign. I was worried he was going out a back door or something, but no! ben knew exactly where the stairs were and wanted to go upstairs to play in the music exhibit. It was a fun nigt. We got to milk a cow, play some africian instruments, go in the oval office, play life-size chess, and of course play with legos and building blocks...Ben's absolute favorite!!!
Then we came home and taught Ben how to rock and sit on a banana chair...too bad we didn't get a picture it was pretty hilarious.
Ben, I and Betsy
Ben has the most infectious giggle. So of course we have to have "tickle time" when we are with him.
thanks for hangin' with Ben. I'm sure he had a fabulous time. You are free to play with him any time you want! And now I think I have to find him a banana chair...he was stinking cute on it. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete