Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Elf

Elf is my ALL TIME favorite movie! Christmas and non-Christmas movie. I can recite that movie from beginning to end! So you can imagine how excited and happy I was when Debbie (tyler's mom) came up with the fabulous idea to have an elf dinner Sunday night. She kept it a surprise the whole day, everyone kept asking and she would say nothing. She had us go into the other room while she staged the kitchen. We read the story " 'Twas the Night before Christmas in Idaho" In honor of Amber and TJ. After the story was over, she let us go into the kitchen, all we saw was the candy dishes, then she said that they were our toppings for dinner. Then all of a sudden she plopped spaghetti on the counter. I thought it was hilarious! We ended up just putting regular sauce on top and then eating the candy as snacks. Later after we ate and talked for a little we watched ELF!!! It was one of the best days of my life!!!

Our reaction

Spaghetti with the 4 major food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corns, and syrup! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok your mother in law is rocking my world! That is so much fun!! I am going to have to steal this idea for my nephews I do believe. :)

    ReplyDelete