Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A night out

Life for sure has been busy. Working 8-4 everyday and neither of us getting paid, kind of sucks but we are certainly having fun. It will be a nice relief when we both graduate and life can back back to some kind of normalcy.

Since we both are working hard 5 days a week we LOVE the weekends and want to make the best of them everytime they come around. Last weekend we had a fun night with my parents and brother. I love my family it's always a laughing feast when we get together, oh and my dad asking us every 5 minutes when a little Hoch will be making an appearance. It's still fun times.

We went to Cafe Rio, delicious! Then we went to Fat Cats and played mini golf, and played at the arcade games. I schooled everyone in basketball, nothing has changed in that department. However, my dad barely beat me in golf. We should have just left it at a tie!!! And my dearest mom...was our cheerleader!

Mama and Papa 

 Not sure why it looks like my dad is about to punch my mom. But Moroni is more worried about the bowling score in the background.

 Mi Familia

My dearest mom and me

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night together..thanks again for the little onsie. So cute, and so thoughtful of you. Sorry I was kinda out of it, dang sickness. Still was so much fun getting to chat though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never loved the weekends so much in my life! I am so exhausted by the time Friday comes around. But I just wanted to let you know that my dad ask me about every 5 minutes when he is going to have a grandkid too! Silly papas!

    ReplyDelete