Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Musical Magic...

Tyler and I have fallen in love with musicals! (If his dad and Jordan find out they would ask him to turn in his man card) But it was nothing I forced onto Tyler. He genuinely likes them. Since we have been married we have seen 4. Phantom of the Opera in Vegas, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The Wedding Singer Musical, and Les Miserable. The last three were high school productions, but were all phenomenal!

Enjoy our favorite songs from Phantom: (Music of the Night, All I Ask of You, and Masquerade)


Our Joseph Favorites: (Any Dream Will Do, Close Every Door, Benjamin Calypso)


The Best from Wedding Singer: (It's Your Wedding Day, Someday, If I Told You)

Fabulous songs from Les Miserables: (Do You Hear the People Sing, One Day More, Bring Him Home)

1 comment:

  1. I was in the student edition of Les Miserables and I loved the songs one more day and bring him home... It was amazing!
    Love- Courtney (Jones) Hokanson

    ReplyDelete