Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover

HOCH EDITION that is...for the past week Tyler and I (more Tyler than I) have been working outside in our backyard, and the side of the house to make it look a little more cozy and clean. We kept thinking of more things to do everytime we were out there. Here's what we have done so far...

We had this hideous grape vine thing
 in the middle of our yard. So we got rid of it!

Here's a up close look at the nastiness.

Here's what the side of our house looked like before.

It took Tyler and I almost 2 hours to dig up all that junk!

We cleaned it up and put a fire pit there. (we may put some benches later)

We got the small rocks from the side of the house and bigger
ones from the hill to side east of our house. Thank you Ogden City!

Here's what the ground was like on the side of our house before.

After weeding the whole side, cleaning it up,
framing it with rocks, and putting down wood chips.

The window sill before we sanded and painted.

After we painted the side of the house.

Close up on the painted wall, rocks, and wood chips

Now we are finishing up on the back of the house. I will post more updates later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey little missie...thanks for telling me you had a blog. Had to find out through Tammy. Anyways, I found ya and I am going to add you to my little list. I am excited to stay in better touch with you. Love your cute little house, I need to see more pictures of it now, you have got my curiosity up. Hope to see you soon cute friend!!!

    ReplyDelete