Tyler playing an Epic game of ping pong with Matt. At Robb's Surprise party.
The Utah Hoch Cousins. (We're missing Gracie, Maggie, Ally, and Addy)
Moroni's birthday! I don't know anyone who has more
school pride than Mo. So I got him a Bonneville Shirt.
Tyler got him the Captain Moroni figurine.
What we should have gotten Ben for his birthday!
He always plays with my mom's cane when she is over.
Ben had a Seseame Street Party. No that is not a store
bought cake, my fabulous sister made it! It took her
an hour and a half to frost it.
Tyler in his Elmo party hat!
Tyler and Moroni were the only ones that wore them! :)
At the Raptors Game on Pioneer Day!
The view from our seats. They were free, that's all I have to
say! If you look closely you can see the moon coming
up behing the mountain. Tyler pointed to it and said,
"Look, a moon-set." I sadly had to point out to him that
technically it was a "moon-rise."
say! If you look closely you can see the moon coming
up behing the mountain. Tyler pointed to it and said,
"Look, a moon-set." I sadly had to point out to him that
technically it was a "moon-rise."










No comments:
Post a Comment