The north council finale
All the kids on the field for the finale
Our Stake's Scottish Dance
The finale for our group
"Celebrating the Light" one of the finale songs
"Keepers of His Light" finale song
The youth did such a great job! After all is said and done I was so pround of them. After all that work you would think that we could rest, well Tyler did. I, on the other hand, didn't skip a beat and went of to Girl's Camp for 4 days. It's was super fun! I love the girls in my ward they are super duper cute! (post coming soon!) We get back on Friday, and now I honestly have a summer!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Lucci! My friend Rachelle shared a link to this post with me because she knew I was involved with the Spectacular. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was your blog! What a small world! It was fun seeing you at the practices and now I'm totally excited to see you in the blog world as well. Are you okay with me adding you to my blog list?
ReplyDeleteTotally! I will add you right now! We actually have a video of your stake. ps. Naomi comes home today and speaks on Aug. 8th!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We did this in our area last year. It's an amazing experience for the youth!
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I would love to see the video you have! They asked Tyler and I to dance on the field with the youth, so we weren't able to get any footage. Hooray for Naomi! We will have to set something up if she'll let us :)
ReplyDelete