Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our new baby

Now before you all go and start freaking out we are talking about a car...NOT a child!
With our schedules slowly but surely started to get further and further unrelated to each other, Tyler and I decided that we needed to buy a new car. We wanted something that we can use to move things around -- basically so that we didn't have to keep calling up my sister and borrowing her van. We shopped around and took our time, we wanted something that wouldn't need to be fixed up, and that could last us for a while at least, and something on the cheaper side so we could pay cash with it. Last Saturday we  went and got the jeep looked at by a friend of Tyler that is a mechanic. He passed off the car with flying colors, we went to the bank and withdrew the money. It was the most that any of us had ever held!! We were freaking out, I felt like we needed a security guard with us to make sure it made it into the right hands.

 Our 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 comment:

  1. I love it...seems perfect for you guys. That is great you paid cash for it...not many people can say that.

    Thanks again for the cookies...they were delicious. Thiago was in heaven cause like I said..they are his FAVORITE. It was such fun talking to too...we love ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete