Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Day!

Now that we are teaching St. Patrick's Day is a blown out festival! In my 2nd grade class we ate green eggs and ham, and green toast. Then we had to look for shamrocks around the room...that was a school wide activity.

On my way home Tyler called me to ask me to pick up some rolls at the store so we could have BBQ pork sandwiches, when I got to the store I saw the row of all these green rolls, I HAD TO GET THEM! Then I ventured off to get green punch or something close. Powerade came through for me. So we ended up having a green dinner, which I was excited that my mother-in-law does the same thing every year! She is my festive icon!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! You should have dressed Tyler up as a leprechaun! Are you meeting us at the Lund's house on Friday?

    ReplyDelete