We are graduating!!! Our names were posted in Weber State's school newspaper, no turning back now! Take a look! In 9 days we will be college graduates and ready for the real world!
Hey guess what, I actually got into your blog. Great scraping. I enjoyed your blog and your pictures were great. Congratulations on both of your graduations, now to the next step in your lives. Hope you have success n finding jobs. Love ya-----------Grndma W
We were married on August 1st 2009. We graduated from Weber State in Education. Tyler teaches High School US History. I teach 6th grade. In our spare time we love watching and playing sports, especially football. We also have our favorite shows including: Pysch, Friends, Modern Family and Amazing Race.
So great my friend!!! Congrats to you both, that is quite the accomplishment. How is your job hunt going...did you find a school yet??
ReplyDeleteI thought you were going to say you were pregnant! Congrats to the trio of you on all of your hard work!
ReplyDeleteHey guess what, I actually got into your blog. Great scraping. I enjoyed your blog and your pictures were great. Congratulations on both of your graduations, now to the next step in your lives. Hope you have success n finding jobs. Love ya-----------Grndma W
ReplyDelete