A one bedroom, one bath basement apartment to this...
A three bedroom, one bath HOUSE!
Hallelujah we have grown out of our basement apartment phase of our lives! I am so glad to be able to see so much sunlight coming in from our windows! I love that we don't hear the base thumping from Jose's rap music upstairs. There are many pros to our lovely home. Check it out...
Living Room
Football is on all Saturdays...be it xbox or real.
The third bedroom is turned into a office/craft room/game room,
or like Tyler likes to call it "The room that is all things sweet."
Tyler's favorite = our Portugal corner.
I now have a craft table instead of sitting on the floor.
Tyler likes to call it "The Creation Station."
Our game and movie collection.
The future baby hoch's room.
(no we are not announcing anything) :)
The backyard ready for parties!
(Maybe one in a couple weeks for a special person's 25th?)



No comments:
Post a Comment