After finishing our craft Julliana, Troy and the boys came over to see our house. I was planning on have a quiet night at home where Troy would work on our light switch. Instead, I walked into this...
(Don't mind my tie-dye girls camp t-shirt, and my hair looking crazy--I don't really dress up to spray paint and sand wood.)
Don't get me wrong...after the intial shock of seeing 20 people sitting around in my living room singing to me. I loved the whole idea. I got my first princess party ever!!!! When your birthday falls 3 days before the scariest holiday, you don't really grow up having girly parties. We had costume parties, went to the pumpkin patch, and everything was decorated in orange and black. When that happens you grow up not really loving Halloween. Anyways....I am not nearly as good of a photographer as my sister, or Teri Cano, but I try. However, Tyler doesn't really try at all. I am trying to teach him to at least count down from 3 when he takes pictures, when he takes pictures have the people aren't looking, and when they are half of them are talking, blinking or have some kind of weird face, because no one is prepared for his pictures. So when you enjoy the pictures from the party take all with a grain of salt. :)
Getting sung to and getting help from Lincoln
and Macie with blowing out the candles.
Tyler gave me a book of our blog and tickets to a Utah Grizzles game.
Also, this last week we add some additions to our house. We found a park bench on KSL for FIVE DOLLARS. Yes, that's right only 5 bones. So we jumped on that and fixed it up so that we can add a little something-something to our back porch. We also finished a shelf to put in the front living room I am still trying to find a console/sofa table to put underneath it.
Before...
After...
Before...
After...


Lu..you are just so cute. I am so glad we got to come and celebrate with you. Your house is so adorable, I love all the updates!!
ReplyDeleteThe camera thing and Tyler makes me laugh. Finally after 8 years of marriage, I think I have trained thiago to take a decent picture. His family on the other hand...not so much. Every single time I give his mom my camera to take a picture of all of she either doesn't zoom (so we are like a tiny speck in the picture) or she chops one of our heads off. Makes me nuts. haha.
lucci,
ReplyDeletei love your blog! hope you guys are doing well :)
<3/ haley :)