We HAD to stop at the BEST teriyaki place...Sunny Teriyaki!
Another big reason we went up to Seattle was to see the Apple Cup. It was my first non-BYU or Utah State football game. Let's just say college students outside of Utah are way to crazy! (and drunk). But it was fun to see the Seahawk Stadium in person. It get me more excited to see a real NFL game someday. (Maybe one that included a certain Tebow QB).
Something you will never experience in Utah...
riding a ferry and train to see a college football game.
The State of Football...all the high school football helmets in Washington.
(Can you see the blue one of the left edge?! That's Tyler's high school)
Our time up there was fun and very enjoyable, however it's always hard to come back from a break and get back into the routine of things. I had a sub for my class while we were flying back on Monday. I was trying to stay on track and not get behind. And then this happened....
Tyler and I drove to work on Thursday morning of the windstorm. Eventually school was cancelled and we came back home at 11. When we got back we saw our neighbors shed upside in our back yard. Not sure how it happened. Our fence was untouched and the power lines above our house were intacted. It must have slipped right inbetween the gap of the two. Needless to say, we stayed in all day, drinking hot cocoa and putting up our Christmas decorations.
Friday, all Davis schools were closed so we had a another break and that night we went to see The Forgotten Carols! I love it! The music, the actors, the story all of it!!!
With 2 days of school off that I didn't expect, now it's crunch time to get all I need to get in before the break. So I have been super busy trying to plan my schedule to get everything taught that I need (and want). That is why I am late on my post. Wish me luck!


Love the picture at the top with Glenn and Debbie! Extra love Tyler's hat. Didn't love the windstorm :(
ReplyDelete