(Now don't mind that his birthday was a week ago, better late than never, right?!)
For the big 2-6 I surprised Tyler with a night on the town on Saturday, okay more like an afternoon around Layton with my parents and brother. But believe me there was never a dull moment. Especially when Moroni is around talking about who know what.
We had lunch at Chili's Tyler's new favorite. Then we went on a shopping spree. Tyler wanted to get some new shoes for his birthday. This kid has only one solid good pair of shoes at one time our whole marriage. So I broke him into the shoe world by getting 3! One brown, one black, and one white. Now hopefully we won't have any brown-black combo again!
Tyler's haul after shopping!
WSU posters from Kyle
In the mist of all the shopping we had to stop at home and check out the Chelsea game. It actually turned out to be one of the most exciting games I've ever watched. I thought Tyler was going to have a heart attack.
On Tyler's actual birthday (Monday) we met my parents and brother again at Tucano's, aka HEAVEN, according to Tyler's brother. We can't stop at the Gateway without stopping at Aeropostale! That would be blasphemy! So we both got shirts for our trip!
Tucano's!
In other news...4 days of school until our 1st year completed! I will have to move my classroom out to a portable, so that will make for a busy summer. On top of that we have trips and activities planned up the wazoo! London/Portugal (9 days!), Disneyland/Universal/Sea World in July, and the USA women's soccer game! This summer will bring many a blog posts so stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment