Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A little of everything...

This Sunday Tyler and I went with my family to the Conference Center to watch the Sunday Morning session of Conference. I hadn't been their since before my mission, and Tyler hadn't been in it since it was built. It was nice to be able to go again. Once we got there we saw a lot of missionaries, some were wearing little country flags like they do on Temple Square, some weren't and there were a lot of Elders. In all the busyness of having thousands of people there, and trying to go to the bathroom before sitting down we ended up running into an Elder that is from Tyler's home ward in Clinton, WA. Small world! When we went to sit in our seats, one the Ushers was an older lady serving a full-time mission with he husband on Temple Square, they too are from Clinton, WA. Crazy!

 Tyler and I with Elder Asay

I love this pic!
No one is looking at the camera except Tatti...why?
Beacause her dearest Chris is taking the picture!
Imagine that--the sun a factor in October!!!!

Also, this semester is our last semester of classes. In January we both start student teaching and graduate in April. Each semester, in the Education Program, we do something called "field work" where we go out to the schools and work along side a teacher for a couple weeks. We got our assignments and for the next month to 5 weeks. Tyler will be working in an English Class at Ben Lomond High School with Juniors and Seniors. I will be at Horace Mann Elementary, a block away, I will be working with a 1st grade class. Pray for me!!! Actually, pray for the kids!!!

 
 Ben Lomond High School

Horace Mann

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding out what schools will be graced by your presence! That has got to be so exciting! I'm sure you'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete