We all met in junior high...North Layton to be exact...you know those awkward times that you try to forget. Well, ever since we became a band of sisters in the 8th grade, we have been inseparable!
My 15th birthday party
We made it through high school with minimal drama.
Then real life began. Two of us headed to Weber State, and one to the DATC.
Later on, three of us served mission. (all in Europe!)
Irma De Macedo and Sorella Rosenvall
Hermana Bell
Now Tawny and I are married...
August 1, 2009
September 25, 2009
...and then little Joshua Allen Streeter has graced us with his presence.
I am about to graduate college, and Brianna and Naomi are having fun with college, Naomi at BYU and Bri at Weber.
It has been so fun to see all we have been able to do together and apart these last 10 years. We have grown up so much and have grown as friends. I cherish the friendships I have with them and hope to never lose that! I remember the plans we made in high school to all be neighbors and have our children be best friends too. Now that Tawny has started us off with the next generation of little ones, I am excited to see what is ahead for us.
Today at the blessing
*The quality of some pictures are a little low...I had to take pictures of pictures. Clip on the pictures to see them a little larger*









So cute Lucci! It is fun to see these pics and watch you all change from the good old years of Jr. High. And you're totally right... I try to look back at myself during that time as little as possible.
ReplyDelete