Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday Week

This last week was my birthday week! I was so excited and was counting down the days for my birthday. I remember reading on Teri's blog about how they do a whole birthday week event, after reading it I passed on the idea for Tyler, trying to hint that I wanted that for my birthday this year. So I had my first week long birthday celebration!! It was fabulous!!!

 One night we had a "Psych" night, Tyler gave me the 2nd season of Psych early, so we started watching it, trying to catch up before Nov. 10th when it comes back.

 Another night we had a "Friends" night and I schooled Tyler in Friends trivia.

Yet another night we watched "Did you hear about the Morgans?" super cute and funny movie. 

 On my actual birthday, Tyler gave me a jewerly box that he actually made. It is super cute and I was way excited!

 The carving tyler put on the bottom  of the jewerly box.

 Tyler decorated my car while I was teaching my 1st grade class.


At work, Ann and Megan put together a fun little birthday lunch for me. A couple weeks ago I played a prank on them by telling them I was expecting and due in June. They weren't to happy to find out it was a prank, so for my birthday lunch they made it a baby shower theme. It was pretty funny and none of us could stop laughing.

 I'm not a big cake fan so Ann made me my favorite dessert, Banana Creme Pie!!!

 The table decorations.

Megan made me that hat. I had to wear it all through lunch. As you can see Ann couldn't stop laughing. 

 That night Tyler and I had sundaes!

Friday and Saturday we stayed at a resort in Midway called Zermatt, it was all had a swedish theme. Actually all of downtown Midway does.

 Zermatt Resort

In front of a little Swedish house.

In front of the biggest crossroads sign we have ever seen.

p.s. Midaway has some of the biggest houses we have ever seen. This one by far wins! That is the closest we could get to the house, a little bit down the road there is a private entrance/road to the house.


On Saturday we went over to Park City. We checked out the Olympic Park and Museum, which was cool, and then hit the outlets...my fav!!
In front of the olympic torch

Carrying the Olympic Torch.

Tyler wanting to be part of the bobsled team.
(Wanna kiss my lucky egg?!)

In front of the bobsled track, Tyler was so happy to be able to touch the ice on the track. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Now I'm going to want a birthday week celebration. I think you need to buy that little house for yourself. Its just the right size for you. Maybe little James could visit you there...It won't be too big for him either. :)

    ReplyDelete