Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Courtship...

Tyler was counting down the days for me to get home! He had a trip planned in May to come and see me. Our first date we had a traditional Portuguese picnic, which includes sandwiches, orange soda, and bolos (pastries). Tyler was so nerous he couldn't eat anything. Then I took him on a tour of my life, I showed all the places that I lived and the schools I went to. We ended the day by playing catch on a football field. The rest of the week was jam packed with activities and dates. Then Tyler had to go back to work in Washington.



Our Picnic


Getting ready to watch Enchanted with Maggie at Greg's and Natalie's. With our AWESOME BYU cups! Thanks Greg!


We lost a bet and had to dress up like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.


I schooled Tyler in Basketball at Fat Cats 42-19


I got Tyler a BYU Build a Bear for his Birthday.


We hiked up Ensign Peak.


My street!


Tyler's Street!


We went to see the Wonderful Sister Dias at Temple Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment