For Valentine's day this year Tyler wanted to do something and get out of the house. We decided to go up to Logan. We went to the Logan Temple and did sealings, it was the first me and Tyler have ever done sealings not counting our own 6 months ago. Brother Orton, the one incharge of our session, was so nice to us, telling us everything we needed to do. He was way cute. Then we went and did the thing that everyone HAS to do when they are in Logan...we got aggie ice cream!!! It has been ages since I have been there, but they don't have the blue ice cream anymore, it's now this aggie mint something (I'm not the biggest fan of mint in ice cream). We ended up getting the "Aggie bull tracks" or something. It was divine...chocolate, peanut and carmel all mixed in together! Genius!
Then we went and had dinner at Firehouse Pizza. It was fabulous too! Our friend Sean Bringhurst mentioned it and we went. The good thing is we made it right before the Valentine's Dinner rush, and the rush of High School dance goers. So we didn't have to wait at all.
Before we left to Logan we stopped at Zurchers and had a little fun with their dress up isle.
Tyler as Dartanion from "The Three Musketeers"
Olé!!!
Tyler jamming out to "We Are World"
Logan Temple
Glorious Ice Cream!!
Hey!!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! I love it! I will have to send you an invitation to my blog...can I have your email address!
Love you guys!
Haley