Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Rexburg Thanksgiving...

For Thanksgiving we went up to Amber's and TJ's in Rexburg. Tyler's family came down from Washington, so we had a big crowd! We got there the day before and hung out for the night. Then on Thanksgiving while Debbie was slaving away making us wonderful food we went and played football at the BYU-I football field. The day after we all braved Wal-Mart on "black friday" we wanted to watch a movie but got their late and ended up going bowling, and playing in an arcade, waiting for the New Moon goers. We never knew you could have so much fun in a little college town in Idaho!

Our Football Crew! This is the game where I broke my finger...sad day!


Kyle's Mad Skills!


Tyler showing off he got second. I was playing with a broken finger...that is why I got a 49...still better than Obama right?!


Playing Amber's new obsession...Skip-Bo!


Amber's cute little work


Rexburg Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment