Me and Tyler met each other at a 4th of July celebration in Portugal, on our missions. Tyler was suprised when he asked me where I was from and I said "Clinton Utah" I didn't understand until he replied and told me, "I'm from Clinton Washington!" He was on his last transfer of the mission, and was visiting all his old mission areas. I was serving in Gaia (his second area). Since he was a visiting Elder and us sisters were new to the area, we did many things together that week, including, painting the sisters' apartment, going to many appointments together.
Tyler (Elder Hoch) promised to send me BYU football scores, which was just another reason for him to write me (he says). So after Tyler got home in July 2008 he wrote me every week until I got home. We dated after I got home in May 2009. 5 weeks later we were engaged!
No comments:
Post a Comment